A huge thank you to BLOGAGAINI for the WordPress Family Award. I never feel I am deserving of such nominations or awards because I do not feel my work is good enough as others. In my opinion everyone else is more deserving. I do appreciate this and will keep it close.
I have my own nominations to bloggers who carry forward the sense of community and collaboration in this online, virtual, world. This does not mean those not listed do not. We all do reach out and connect with each other.
How to accept the “WordPress Family Award”:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to me (as the one who nominated you.)
- Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family and let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
Thank you Gasm Travels for the nomination of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Susan tells stories of the “World As She Sees It” through her photographs and blog of her travels and inspiration. I wish Gasm Travels the best on her next humanitarian mission. If it were not for my photographic hobby, I would not be in this place of bloggers. I so appreciate this nomination.
7 things about myself:
- Love to take photographs.
- Spend too much time on my computer.
- Love play board games, cards, anything fun and challenging
- Would like to travel and see the world
- Inspired by others creativity
- Enjoy all types of music
- Love spending time with family and my dog, Missy, especially my sister.
I nominate the following blogs for inspiration, fun, creativity, stories who I feel are more deserving of this nomination for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Just like other blogger awards, the nominees of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award should follow the rules for accepting the award:
- Display the award logo on your blog (top).
- Link back to the person who nominated you, Memory Catcher.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
It’s been 48 days since my first blog here at Word Press. I did not know what to expect. My sister introduced me to the blogging world and Word Press. Not disappointed. I say this not for my own blogging purposes. This connects me with you. Bloggers who like my blogs who have great stories! I really enjoy reading your material and viewing your wonderful and great art of photographs. They are stories in itself. Technology brings people together in many ways, near and far. I started this blog for photo sharing. Outside my front door are beautiful flowers. I took some photos today. It was pretty windy though. I am not a pro. I am a photo hobbyist, and I enjoy taking photos. Here is one for you.
Another Sacramento Rose.
It took reading through the basics of Learning Word Press to realize it’s not that complicated. My feet are on the ground. Here I go.