FAMILY is the most valued TREASURE in my heart. I am thankful for my husband and Missy. I am surrounded by trinkets given to me by family members in the space I spend much time, my desk. The collage of drawings were drawn by my great nieces and nephews during a stay over when they were very young. Having no children of my own these are very special to me. They hang in my office.
A huge thank you to BLOGAGAINI for the WordPress Family Award. I never feel I am deserving of such nominations or awards because I do not feel my work is good enough as others. In my opinion everyone else is more deserving. I do appreciate this and will keep it close.
I have my own nominations to bloggers who carry forward the sense of community and collaboration in this online, virtual, world. This does not mean those not listed do not. We all do reach out and connect with each other.
How to accept the “WordPress Family Award”:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to me (as the one who nominated you.)
- Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family and let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
Thank you Gasm Travels for the nomination of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Susan tells stories of the “World As She Sees It” through her photographs and blog of her travels and inspiration. I wish Gasm Travels the best on her next humanitarian mission. If it were not for my photographic hobby, I would not be in this place of bloggers. I so appreciate this nomination.
7 things about myself:
- Love to take photographs.
- Spend too much time on my computer.
- Love play board games, cards, anything fun and challenging
- Would like to travel and see the world
- Inspired by others creativity
- Enjoy all types of music
- Love spending time with family and my dog, Missy, especially my sister.
I nominate the following blogs for inspiration, fun, creativity, stories who I feel are more deserving of this nomination for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Just like other blogger awards, the nominees of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award should follow the rules for accepting the award:
- Display the award logo on your blog (top).
- Link back to the person who nominated you, Memory Catcher.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
On the way to give out much needed hugs. Passed up this classic. It reminded me of the days when I was growing up, watching I Love Lucy, the old black and white TV, Mom wearing the apron when cooking, my younger sister helping her bake a cake, my brother with his yoyo, my sister and I dressed alike, the old rotary phone, my Dad watching Combat. So many fond and priceless memories, long ago, but never forgotten.