Growing up in San Francisco our parents, family friends and relatives always brought goodies to the house from Eastern Bakery. It’s been the to-go-place for Asian pastries. Through the years, we ordered celebratory cakes for special occasions, fruit-filled with whipped cream topping. So good. As you can see from the photos the bakery is still there. A visit into Chinatown one day earlier this year, we stumbled upon the bakery. I was so excited! We did not leave without our favorites.
The Weekly Photo Challenge this week is the “SEA”. I love the beach. It is so refreshing, especially when there is a nice breeze that slaps us in the face. This is a photo of Ocean Beach in San Francisco.
Read more about this challenge by Sara Rosso and view the great photo posted by many.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Anchored – Capri, Italy | alternative.reality
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea | ThisCornerOfTheWoods
- Sea | thoughtsofrkh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea (Whirlpools and Waves) | Nine Year Pregnancy
- At the Cape Futtsu – Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea | Summerfield84’s English blog
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea | masadiso79’s Blog
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea | Bark Time = everything and nothing
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea | blueberriejournal
- More than sunsets (Sea) | A Happy and Beautiful World
- Sea of dreams | Artifacts and Fictions
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea | JB Marwood
- I see the sea… Weekly Photo Challenge | The Rider
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea – Nostalgic Rediscovery | Pursuing The Void
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sea — Part 2 | MyBlog – solaner
- go down to the water’s edge | bodhisattvaintraining
- Just Sara | Sea
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Sea | travels with toby
Enroute into San Francisco on the Megabus crossing the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge.
Cee presents the Which Way Challenge this week. Trains and buses come and go at the San Francisco Cal Train Station accommodating travelers and commuters to the destinations where they need to be. Where’s my train?
“Distant” is the word of the week. Read more of Sue’s Weekly Challenge. These photos are taken from Coit Tower in San Francisco in December, during a cold and cloudy day.
The Golden Gate Bridge very, very, far away!
View fantastic angles:
FEATURED Posted by Sara Rosso
Up can be a direction, an orientation, or even a movement. Share a picture which means UP to you!